Travis Scott Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$66 Million|
|Real Name:||Jacques Bermon Webster II|
|Date of Birth:||30th April 1991|
|Age:||32 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.77 m)|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer|
|Updated:||1st July 2023|
Born Jacques Bermon Webster II on April 30, 1991, Travis Scott is a multi-talented rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer. You’ve likely heard his hit single “Antidote,” as it played on the radio seemingly on loop before the release of his debut album, Rodeo (2015). But how much do you know about Travis Scott’s net worth? Even by today’s standards, the rapper is exceedingly famous with numerous Billboard Hot 100 singles and a few controversies to boot, but few know the artist’s monetary statistics.
What is Travis Scott’s Net Worth?
Though the numbers are sure to change this year, Travis Scott has a net worth of $66 million.
How? The rapper and singer has become one of the leading names in the music industry, and some even recognize the young man as one of the world’s greatest rappers. Scott has enjoyed numerous accolades, acknowledgments, and honors from the music industry and beyond in his short but bright career.
What about the monthly stats? With a monthly income of half a million dollars, and an annual revenue surpassing $5 million, Scott isn’t overly concerned with bringing in the moola. He has enough to pass around, invest, enjoy himself, and grow as an artist.
Like any modern musical artist, Scott invests his monetary income in a vast car collection, including high-end vehicles from Lamborghini, Lexus, Bently, and Porsche. He isn’t shy about his love of cars.
Furthermore, Scott owns property in Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York.
Travis Scott’s Net Worth Growth by Year
Was Travis Scott always worth $66 million? Of course not, though his monetary net worth has grown exponentially over the past few years.
- 2022 — $66 Million
- 2021 — $54 Million
- 2020 — $48 Million
- 2019 — $42 Million
- 2018 — $36 Million
- 2017 — $30 Million
At this rate, Travis Scott’s net worth will hit $100 million within a few years.
Who is Travis Scott?
Now that we have a better understanding of the man’s net worth let us explore who Travis Scott is and where he came from. Today, he’s like lightning — shocking the world with hit after hit in the rap scene.
Born on April 30th, 1991, in Houston, Texas, Webster lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston, from the ages of one to six. The neighborhood, unfortunately, was rife with criminal activity, which had an impact on Scott’s growth and development. Speaking about the experience, Scott would later in life say:
“Growing up, my grandmother stayed in the ‘hood so I seen random crazy s**t. [I saw] mad bums and crazy spazzed out motherf*****s, I saw people looking weird, hungry, and grimey. I was always like, ‘I gotta get the f**k out of this s**t.’ It gave me my edge—[it made me] who I am right now.”
Using that “edge” as inspiration to better himself, his life, and pursue his lifelong dreams of becoming a hit musical artist, Scott ousted himself from the old neighborhood. He moved to Missouri City, a middle-class suburb bordering southwest Houston.
Here, in Missouri City, he moved in with his parents. His mother worked for Apple, and his father was a small business owner and a soul musician. Upon moving to the new city, Scott attended Elkins High School, where he graduated at seventeen. Scott would participate in musical theater during his formative school years, giving him the basis for his extensive career down the line.
But his schooling was not yet complete. Scott would later attend the University of Texas at San Antonio but ultimately decided to drop out of his courses to pursue his music career full-time.
Where Did the Name Travis Scott Come From?
As mentioned above, Travis Scott is not the artist’s birth name. His real name, Jacques Bermon Webster II, given by his mother and father, didn’t sound like a rap star in the making, though.
Instead, Scott took the namesake from a favorite uncle, then combined it with his top musical inspiration. Kid Cudi (real name: Scott Mescudi).
Fun Facts About Travis Scott
Now that we know more about Travis Scott’s net worth and his history, let’s explore the fun side of the artist and his outstanding career!
- As we briefly touched upon above, Travis Scott attended the University of Texas, though it’s unclear what his chosen degree was at the time. But after two years spent in the classroom, Scott called up his mother and requested seed money to purchase equipment and a plane ticket to start his music career in earnest. Unfortunately, he did not explain why he required the money. Instead, Scott lied to his mother and father, who later discovered the truth, and they cut him off in a massive fallout.
- In his short lifetime, Travis Scott has dated some of the hottest stars in the music, fashion, and film industry to date. His significant dating achievements include Rihanna and, most recently, Kylie Jenner.
- Like many in the world today, Travis Scott battles with severe depression regularly. During his college years, the soon-to-be-famous artist suffered from bouts of depression daily, where he even considered dropping everything, including his musical aspirations.
- Here’s an odd one for you! Travis Scott hates sour cream. During his first studio appearance with Kanye West, he was oddly offered sour cream. Everyone was in on the gag and knew Scott might throw up on the studio floor, but Scott toughed it out. He finished the entire bowl in front of everyone.
- You would generally consider mosh pits and fistfights to belong at metal concerts, but you would be wrong there. Travis Scott encourages his fans to stage five, mosh, and fight it out in the crowd during his live performances.
- When he first met his musical inspiration, Kid Cudi, Scott did the unimaginable. He broke down crying in front of everyone, overwhelmed by emotion, finally meeting the artist who influenced much of his life.
What’s to Come for Travis Scott?
In recent years, Travis Scott has endured controversies and excitement. But his most notable achievement of late is his marriage to Kylie Jenner.
With that milestone out of the way, it’s unclear what moves Scott intends to make next. Whatever they are, his net worth will rise along with his stardom in the coming years!
Travis Scott FAQs
What is Travis Scott Net Worth?
Travis Scott net worth is currently $66 million USD.
How much money does Travis Scott earn?
Travis Scott earns $5.5 million from various sources.
How tall is Travis Scott?
Travis Scott is 5 ft 8 in (1.77 m)
How old is Travis Scott?
Travis Scott is currently 32 years old.
When is Travis Scott birthday?
Travis Scott birthday is on 30th April.