Seth Macfarlane Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$2 Billion|
|Salary:||$25 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Seth Woodbury Macfarlane|
|Date of Birth:||12th September 1965|
|Age:||57 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession:||Producer, Cartoonist, Creator, Actor, Comedian|
|Updated:||28th January 2023|
Seth Macfarlane is an American comedian and actor best known as Deputy Sheriff Brian Munch on the television series Family Guy. He’s also one of the most influential people in Hollywood. And he’s all about giving back to fans.
Seth Macfarlane has also made several films, including The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou and Ted 2. He has an estimated net worth of $2.7 billion. Read on and learn more about Seth Macfarlane and his net worth.
Seth Macfarlane’s Net Worth
Seth Macfarlane earns an estimated 25 million a year. The creator, writer, and producer of the animated television series Family Guy has been a significant player in the entertainment industry for over 20 years, most notably with his contributions to Fox Broadcasting Company (FBC) as the head writer and producer of Fox News Channel (FNC). Including his work on FBC and FNC, we also know Macfarlane for his work on Saturday Night Live (SNL), American Dad!, and The Simpsons.
During his career, he has won several Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe Award for his work on Family Guy. We have also honored him with awards, including the prestigious Stroud Award from the Television Academy of America in 2003. The Family Guy franchise is currently worth two billion dollars.
Macfarlane owns various real estate properties worldwide, including a home in Beverly Hills, California; an apartment complex in Toronto; and a houseboat in the British Virgin Islands. Seth has an estimated net worth of $2.7 billion dollars.
Who is Seth Macfarlane?
Seth Woodbury Macfarlane was born in Arlington, Virginia, on December 12, 1965. He attended Fairfax Country Day School and then George Washington University, earning a degree in Communication Arts and Sciences. Seth Macfarlane attended the University of Utah for undergraduate school and graduated with a degree in English Literature in 1992.
After graduation, he continued to work as a market research representative for PepsiCo until he started his own production company, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), in 1997. He produced popular commercials for such brands as Ford, Coca-Cola, Verizon, and Nike. In 1997, Macfarlane began work on Family Guy, which is now one of the most successful series in television history.
The show has aired over 25 episodes and has been Syndication’s favorite for over two years.
In 1997, Macfarlane began work on Family Guy, which is now one of the most successful series in television history. The show has aired over 25 episodes and has been Syndication’s favorite for over two years. He is currently the creator, star, and executive producer of Family Guy.
Fun Facts About Seth Macfarlane
Macfarlane is on a mission to ensure that his fans have access to what he created and that everyone can enjoy it. That means he’s established a podcast archive, released new content every week, and recently started work on a movie series to keep his fans close and help them grow their businesses.
- At nine, Macfarlane began publishing a weekly comic strip titled “Walter Crouton” for The Kent Good Times Dispatch, a small newspaper in Kent, Connecticut, for which they paid him $5 per week.
- He made a comic strip with a character bowing at the altar, receiving Communion, and asking, “Can I have fries with that?”
- The paper published it, and he received an “angry letter” from the local priest, resulting in “a little mini-controversy” in town.
- Macfarlane graduated from Kent School in 1991 with a high school diploma.
- While there, he continued to work with animation, and his parents got him an 8 mm camera.
- Macfarlane received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in film, video, and animation at the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD).
- Seth had planned to work for Disney as a student but changed his mind after graduating.
- While at RISD, Macfarlane made his own series of films, where he met Family Guy cast member Mike Henry in the future.
- Macfarlane performed stand-up comedy while at RISD. at the Kent Institution, a selective college preparatory school.
- When he was two years old, Macfarlane began drawing cartoon characters Fred Flintstone and Woody Woodpecker.
- Seth and Matt Weitzman, and Mike Barker co-created American Dad! In addition, he co-created The Cleveland Show, which aired from 2009 until 2013. MacFarlane co-starred in Ted, a comedy about a teddy bear who comes to life, with Mark Wahlberg in 2012.
- Seth Macfarlane is not currently married, nor does he have any children.
- Seth has dated many Hollywood ladies over the years. However, he hasn’t yet met one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.
What’s Next For Seth Macfarlane?
Seth Macfarlane is an American actor, cartoonist, and creator of The Simpsons. He has been involved in many projects over the years, including working on The Macfarlane Show and voicing Homer on the show The Simpsons. In 2022 and 2023, he plans to release new projects.
His most notable project in 2022 is likely to be his new animated series, The Mcfarlane Show, which will premiere on Fox. This series will follow the life of Seth Macfarlane’s character, Ozzie Simpson. This series will likely succeed with its unique animation approach and Macfarlane’s well-known voice.
In 2023, he will release a live-action film based on his cartoon characters, Marge Simpson and Bart Simpson. We expect this film to be very successful as it features classic scenes from the show along with contemporary humor.
Seth Macfarlane FAQs
What is Seth Macfarlane Net Worth?
Seth Macfarlane net worth is currently $2 billion USD.
How much money does Seth Macfarlane earn?
Seth Macfarlane earns $25 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Seth Macfarlane?
Seth Macfarlane is 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How old is Seth Macfarlane?
Seth Macfarlane is currently 57 years old.
When is Seth Macfarlane birthday?
Seth Macfarlane birthday is on 12th September.