Megan Thee Stallion Net Worth
|$3 Million Per Year
|Megan Jovon Ruth Pete
|Date of Birth:
|15th February 1995
|29 years old
|5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
|Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
|29th June 2023
Megan Thee Stallion is a young millennial born on the 15th of February 1995. The talented American rapper first stepped into the limelight after the videos she posted of herself freestyling became popular on social media. If you’re like some people, chances are your first introduction to Megan was through Instagram or Youtube.
Today, Megan Thee Stallion is one of America’s top female rappers and is loved by fans for being her sexy, sassy self and for her incredible talent behind the mic. With all that success, can you guess Megan Thee Stallion’s net worth? We can say that Megan Thee Stallion is sure chasing the bag, and her net worth keeps increasing each year.
What is Megan Thee Stallion’s Net Worth?
As of this writing, Megan Thee Stallion’s net worth is an impressive $8 Million.
This might not seem like a lot by Hollywood’s standards, but Megan is still a star in the making, and her net worth is expected to increase considerably in the following years. So far, Megan has amassed her wealth through her chart-climbing music, touring, and playing concerts.
She also makes money through brand partnerships, TV appearances, and YouTube revenue. Megan has certainly diversified her income stream!
However, it’s to be believed that Megan Thee Stallion’s net worth would be higher if she were not signed to her label 1501 Certified Entertainment. Not only does her label take some of her earnings, but she was reportedly stopped from releasing a remix of “Butter” by BTS, which she claimed hindered her career. So, hopefully, Megan will be able to increase her earnings once she irons out her contract disputes with 1501.
Who is Megan Thee Stallion?
Now that you’re familiar with Megan’s net worth, it’s time also to get to know other aspects of this talented rapper. Megan Thee Stallion’s full name is Megan Jovon Ruth Pete, and she was born on February 15, 1995, to parents Holly Thomas and Joseph Pete Jr. Her birth town is San Antonio, Texas, but she was raised in Houston, Texas.
Megan only got to know her father after he was released from prison until he died when she was 15. Megan followed in the footsteps of her mother, a part-time rapper known as Holly-Wood. In fact, Megan started writing her raps when she was just seven.
Megan’s rap career really started taking off when she was attending Texas Southern University. She started participating in rap battles and freestyles. She also started posting her freestyle rap videos online, where they garnered a lot of attention. Megan Thee Stallion released several mixtapes, which eventually launched her to stardom in the music industry via the Billboard charts.
Eventually, Megan Thee Stallion signed with 1501 Certified Entertainment and was the first female rapper signed to this label. The rest, as they say, is history!
Where Did the Name Megan Thee Stallion Come From?
With a name like Megan Thee Stallion, you may be wondering how she earned the nickname. Megan’s professional name is actually self-explanatory once you discover how tall she is. Megan is 5′ 10,” and her full-figured body structure is truly amazing.
When she was growing up as a teen, she said older men made comments about her being a stallion, which is a name she now uses. If you have noticed, she’s THEE stallion with an extra ‘e’ to emphasize that she’s the one and only.
Megan Thee Stallion also goes by the names Tina Snow, Hot Girl Coach, and Hot Girl Meg. She is also popularly known for coining the term Hot Girl Summer.
Fun Facts About Megan Thee Stallion
There’s always more to learn about Megan Thee Stallion besides her net worth and history. Here are some fun facts to keep you fascinated.
- She has a degree in health administration. Despite her considerable net worth and rap superstar status, Megan Thee Stallion was determined to complete her college education. She has a bachelor’s degree in health administration from Texas Southern University. She said she did it to make her mother proud.
- She’s no stranger to tragedy. Megan Thee Stallion lost her father when she was 15. She then lost two of her greatest supporters – her mother and grandmother – who both died in the same month in 2019. Her mother was also her manager.
- She has worked with many famous rappers. She worked on the platinum hit ‘Hot Girl Summer’ featuring Nicki Minaj. She has also worked with the likes of Beyonce, Doja Cat, Maroon 5, and Cardi B.
- Rapper Tory Lanez allegedly shot her. Megan alleges that Tony Lanez shot Megan in both feet in 2020. Tory Lanez, a rapper, singer, and record producer, pleaded not guilty when charged with this crime.
- She’s dating Pardison Fontaine. Megan is dating Pardison Fontaine, an American rapper and songwriter. The two have also worked together.
- She is a Grammy award winner. Megan won best new Artist at the 2021 Grammy Awards. Her other awards include Best Rap Performance and Best rap song.
- She isn’t afraid to court controversy. Megan Thee Stallion’s music lyrics have been the subject of many controversies. For instance, she received criticism for her song WAP featuring Cardi B because of the sexually explicit content. However, Megan Thee Stallion is adamant about expressing herself, and she regularly uses her lyrics to address sensitive issues, such as gender, race, and sex.
What’s Next for Megan Thee Stallion
In the past years, Megan Thee Stallion has made many advancements in her career, and the talented rapper seems headed to the top. Most recently, she was nominated at the 2022 Grammy Awards for Best Rap Performance for her single “Thot S–t.”
As Megan says, “She’s definitely in grind mode,” and we look forward to seeing her surpass her current net worth as she realizes her true potential.
Megan Thee Stallion FAQs
What is Megan Thee Stallion Net Worth?
Megan Thee Stallion net worth is currently $8 million USD.
How much money does Megan Thee Stallion earn?
Megan Thee Stallion earns $3 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan Thee Stallion is 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How old is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan Thee Stallion is currently 29 years old.
When is Megan Thee Stallion birthday?
Megan Thee Stallion birthday is on 15th February.