Lisa Rinna Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Salary:||$500,000 Per Episode|
|Real Name:||Lisa Deanna Rinna|
|Date of Birth:||11th July 1963|
|Age:||60 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Talk Show Host, Businessperson|
|Updated:||29th June 2023|
You may have been one of Lisa Rinna’s fans on the well-known reality television show Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Whether you want to believe it or not, fans of other actresses and celebrities have been curious about their net worth.
She is one of those millionaires that has earned her place, working hard to accumulate and increase her celebrity net worth. Let’s get into the details of what she is worth and more about her life.
What is Lisa Rinna’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, she is said to be worth $12 million. She is known as an accomplished American actress and the other Lisa. She has also been on television as a host and has had decades of experience in soap operas and other television shows.
She made most of her fortune on the Bravo Network. As an American actress in television, she has had decades of experience and roles on Melrose Place as Taylor McBride and Billie Reed on Days of Our Lives, both soap operas. With those roles, she has added to her net worth.
Who is Lisa Rinna?
Let’s take a look at her career and personal life. She hails from Newport Beach, where she was born on July 11, 1963. When she was seven years of age, she relocated with her parents to Medford, OR. She went to Medford Senior High School, where she graduated in 1981.
Once she graduated, she relocated to San Francisco to start her career in modeling. This led to her to TV commercials, which is where she got her big break. In 1990, her career took her to act in different television series such as “The Hogan Family.”
This opened up more doors for her between 1996 and 1998 in prominent roles in Melrose Place and Days of Our Lives on NBC.
She also played a starring role in Veronica Mars, which is a teenage crime drama. She has played roles in television films on Lifetime TV, which include Another Woman’s Husband and Sex, Lies & Obsession. In 2001, she played a starring role in Good Advice with Charlie Sheen, which is a comedy film.
She has starred in many movies. She is known to have played the Roxie Hart character in a Broadway production known as Chicago. This occurred in 2007, along with a role in one episode of the show, Entourage. In 2008, she appeared in Hannah Montana as the character Francesca.
She also made a guest appearance in one episode of the television series Movie Stars. When she turned 21, she got a few small parts in the John Parr music video.
Her role in Days of Our Lives was reprised in July 2021 when Peacock announced it was doing a revival series, Beyond Salem.
Key Facts About Lisa Rinna
You are probably still curious to know more about her, even after learning about her net worth and personal information. Below are some known and unknown facts about her.
- Bet you didn’t know that she worked at a glasses store when she was younger?
- Haircut she’s sported has become a signature by which she is known
- Before joining the cast of the reality TV show, she got her recognition from starring as Taylor McBride and Billie Reed in television series such as Melrose Place and Days of Our Lives, respectively.
- She entered the dance competition, Dancing with the Stars
- She also appeared as a competitive contestant on the Celebrity Apprentice
- She is married to Harry Hamlin, who had a starring role in Mad Men. They have been together since March 29, 1997, and met in 1992.
- Harry popped the ‘marriage’ question to Lisa while they were on a trip to Canada.
- Lisa wanted to change her last name to Hamlin when she married, but Harry said not to do that since Lisa Rinna is her professional name.
- She and her husband have two children, Amelia Gray Hamlin and Delilah Belle Hamlin.
- This woman’s husband Harry Hamlin also has a son with James Bond actress Ursula Andress. His son’s name is Dimitri Alexander Hamlin, who is 40 years old.
- He had two marriages before marrying Rinna and is now ex-husband to Nicolette Sheridan. The couple divorced in 1992
- She and her husband, Harry Hamlin, live in Beverly Hills in a 5-bedroom home with around 4,000 or more square feet of living space, featuring a large jacuzzi and boasting a lot of natural light. The mansion is said to have an estimated net worth of $4 million. Bonnie Raitt owned that same house in the past.
- She is known to have owned an apparel boutique located in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- She continued pursuing reality television roles, making more than one appearance with her husband. The show was known as Harry Loves Lisa, but it ended after six episodes.
- She has appeared in Playboy in May 2009
- She was on the cover of Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Magazine
- Became a benefit event model for the brand, Depend in 2012, making $2 million because of her celebrity status
- In 2019, she walked the runway in New York Fashion Week for fashion designer Shahida Clayton and also showcased Kyle Richard’s clothing line
- She was a co-host on Soap Talk, which bought her more recognition.
- Rinna had lip filler plastic surgery done
- She guest judged on RuPaul’s Drag Race during the second season, but only one episode
- At a very young age, she started in John Parr’s music video, Naughty, Naughty
- She was a contestant in 2014 on the ABC series, Sing Your Face Off, which was an ABC series
- In 2019, she replaced Joan Rivers and her daughter Melissa Rivers in the TV guide channel red carpet events
- She had several feuds with Erika Jayne on the show
- She knew Kyle Richards as a longtime friend before joining the Bravo reality show
- There is a feud between Rinna and Kyle Hilton, who is Kyle Richard’s sister
- Denise Richards was her former co-star and a past actress on NYPD Blue
- Diana Jenkins got introduced on the show as Lisa’s friend
- Jamie Foxx celebrates his daughter’s new role on the show along with Lisa
- She made it known that Sutton Stracke humiliated her husband and her by calling them ungrateful
- Rinna spent more than $2K on her skin care regimen
- A new cast member of the show and owner of the brand Real Coco, Crystal Kung Minkoff, is known as the wife of Rob Minkoff, director of Lion King
- In the show, Rinna confronted Erika Girardi about her drinking habits.
- She has a collection on the shopping network QVC.
- Winner of Daytime Emmy Award in 1995
- In 2021, the Los Angeles Times claim that Rinna was fighting an infringement copyright lawsuit
What is Rinna doing today?
Today, she is still one of the actresses on the reality series Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It seems as if the reality television show is her main focus today.
She is known for her social media antics to draw attention to her character; it is no different recently. Her younger daughter Amelia has moved to New York, so Lisa has become an ‘empty nester.’
Lisa Rinna FAQs
What is Lisa Rinna Net Worth?
Rinna’s net worth is $12 million USD in 2022.
How much money does she make?
Multiple sources indicate that her earnings per television episode is $500K.
What is her height?
She is 5 ft 6 in
How old is she?
She is 59 years old.
When is Lisa Rinna birthday?
Her birthday is on July 11.
Lisa Rinna FAQs
What is Lisa Rinna Net Worth?
Lisa Rinna net worth is currently $10 million USD.
How much money does Lisa Rinna earn?
Lisa Rinna earns $500,000 per episode from various sources.
How tall is Lisa Rinna?
Lisa Rinna is 5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
How old is Lisa Rinna?
Lisa Rinna is currently 60 years old.
When is Lisa Rinna birthday?
Lisa Rinna birthday is on 11th July.