Chris Evans Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$80 Million|
|Salary:||$15 Million Per Film|
|Real Name:||Christopher Robert Evans|
|Date of Birth:||13th June 1981|
|Age:||41 years old|
|Height:||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Updated:||8th June 2023|
Chris Evans was already a pretty well-known actor in Hollywood before landing the part of Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, since embodying the iconic role, he’s become arguably the most recognizable and popular superhero in any Marvel movie or Marvel series next to Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man. With that surge in popularity has come three solo Captain America films, including Captain America the First Avenger, Captain America the Winter Soldier, and Captain America Civil War.
And you can’t be the first Avenger and not appear in each Avenger movie so far, starting with The Avengers, followed by Avengers Age of Ultron, Avengers Infinity War, and Avengers Endgame.
Altogether, Chris Evans has portrayed Captain America eleven different times (his brief appearances in Thor the Dark World, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, and Spider-Man Homecoming count). With all those appearances, and all the money those movies collectively made, is it any surprise Chris Evan’s net worth has shot through the roof, making him one of the highest-paid box office stars?
What Is Chris Evans’s Net Worth?
Chris Evans was already an established actor in Hollywood before being cast in the first Captain America movie. His first acting role was in the television drama The Newcomers in 2000. The following year, he landed his first big movie role in the parody film Not Another Teen Movie.
Starting to land more roles, Chris Evans found himself in the 2004 thriller Cellular, along with Hollywood stars Kim Basinger and Jason Statham.
His first major starring role came in 2005 when he portrayed Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, in The Fantastic Four.
With each new project, Chris Evans saw his per movie salary grow along with his net worth. In 2011, he was paid $300,000 to star as Captain America in the new Marvel Cinematic Universe. After cementing himself in the role in The Avengers, his per movie salary skyrocketed all the way to $15 million per movie for the last Captain America and Avengers films.
The success hasn’t stopped with Marvel movies. He’s also starred in hits like Knives Out, the Netflix original movie The Red Sea Diving Resort was recently seen in the Oscar-contender Don’t Look Up with Leonardo Dicaprio, will be the voice for Buzz Lightyear in the upcoming Lightyear movie, and will play the antagonist to fellow high net worth actor Ryan Gosling’s main character in The Gray Man.
As a result of all of this, Chris has become one of the world’s highest-paid actors and seen his net worth climb to $80 million, with no signs of turning back.
Who is Chris Evans?
Christopher Robert Evans was born in Boston, Massachusetts in 1981. His mother, Lisa, is an artistic director at the Concord Youth Theater. His father, Bob Evans, on the other hand, is a dentist and has no relation to the famous Hollywood producer Robert Evans.
Chris Evans has three siblings. He has two sisters and a brother. Both Chris and his younger brother Scott Evans got into acting at an early age.
Chris’s early life was filled with public performances. He was a student at an acting camp as a child and also enjoyed things like musical theater. He would later portray Randolph MacAfee in a production of Bye Bye Birdie.
In 1997, Chris Evans officially shifted his acting focus to film and television projects. His first credited role ended up being the short educational film Biodiversity: Wild About Life! Educational films not being the pinnacle of his acting aspirations, Chris decided to move to Los Angeles in 2000 to chase bigger dreams. It wasn’t long before he landed a role in eight episodes of the television series Opposite Sex.
Speaking of the opposite sex, Chris Evans has also had quite a dating life while making big-budget MCU films and others. Since arriving in Hollywood, Chris has dated other big-name stars like Jessica Biel, Minka Kelly, and Jenny Slate. Other names possibly connected to him include Lily Collins, Christina Ricci, Emmy Rossum, and even Selena Gomez.
Key Facts About Chris Evans
As has already been noted, Chris Evans is a highly regarded and very well-paid actor. But playing an iconic superhero and acting in thrillers aren’t the only interesting things about Chris.
- Captain America wasn’t Chris’s first superhero part. Before becoming the first Avenger, he was part of the first family of Marvel, starring as Johnny Storm (a.k.a., the Human Torch) in 2005’s Fantastic Four and 2007’s Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer.
- Chris has appeared in two other movies adapted from graphic novels. He also starred in Scott Pilgrim Vs the World in 2010 and The Losers that same year.
- The only movie Chris Evans has directed so far was the 2014 film Before We Go. In addition, he has taken on the role of producer for such projects as Before We Go, the mini-series Defending Jacob, and the upcoming adventure film Ghosted.
- Chris made his Broadway debut in 2018 in the play Lobby Hero, earning him a nomination for a Drama League Award.
- Model for toy
- Chris is also a huge fan of the New England Patriots and even narrated the docu-series America’s Game: The The Story of the 2014 New England Patriots.
What is Chris Evans Up to Today?
Chris Evans, if anything, has proven he’s an actor that likes to stay busy, even when he’s not starring in the latest Marvel movie.
- Chris will be appearing in the comedy Red One alongside Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Chris will be starring opposite Black Widow actress Scarlet Johanson in the film Project Artemis, directed by Jason Bateman.
- Chris Evans will also be tapping into his singing and dancing roots by portraying Gene Kelly in a currently untitled project.
- Outside of acting, Chris will continue to be a trailblazer in his philanthropy and charitable work for projects like Christopher’s Haven.
Chris Evans FAQs
What is Chris Evans Net Worth?
Chris Evans net worth is currently $80 million USD.
How much money does Chris Evans earn?
Chris Evans earns $15 million per film from various sources.
How tall is Chris Evans?
Chris Evans is 6 ft (1.83 m)
How old is Chris Evans?
Chris Evans is currently 41 years old.
When is Chris Evans birthday?
Chris Evans birthday is on 13th June.