Cardi B Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$40 Million|
|Real Name:||Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar|
|Date of Birth:||11th October 1992|
|Age:||29 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer and Songwriter|
|Updated:||7th May 2022|
With an aggressive sound and flowy lyrics that combine catchy wording with a level of candidness that most shy away from, Cardi B cemented herself as a top rap star of today. The young woman, who signed with Atlantic Records before she turned 30, has raked in the fame, success, and cash one would expect from a prolific career on stage. But what is Cardi B’s net worth? How much does she earn annually? Let’s explore the young rapper, singer, and songwriter further!
What is Cardi B’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Cardi B’s net worth sits at an estimated $24 million. It’s a respectable amount but surely not the end of her rise to fame and success.
In fact, her first studio album, Invasion of Privacy, debuted at a shocking number one on the Billboard 200. It achieved certified triple platinum via the RIAA and quickly became the best-selling female rap album of the 2010s.
Since then, Cardi B has shown a keen business sense, parting with various companies, organizations, and celebrities to exponentially bolster her fame and income.
Who is Cardi B?
Born October 11, 1992, Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, better known by her stage name Cardi B, quickly rose to fame through her lyrical flow and occasionally aggressive nature.
Between 2015 and 2017, Cardi B appeared as a regular on Love & Hip Hop: New York via VH1, where she routinely discussed her pursuit of a musical career. At the time, she had released two mixtapes to the public—Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1 and Vol 2.
Later, in February 2017, Cardi B signed with Atlantic Records. In 2022, she became creative director of entertainment at PlayBoy.
To say Cardi B is busy would be the understatement of the century. This young woman is grinding hard to create a fulfilling entertainment career in any imaginable way possible.
On a more personal level, Cardi B is married to long-time partner Offset of the rap group Migos, and the couple has two children together, with the most recent born in September of 2021.
Alongside her entertainment career, Cardi B considered herself extremely political and supported Bernie Sanders during his multiple runs for president. She routinely uses her social media platforms to speak on topics including gun control and immigration with her countless followers.
Cardi B’s Notable Achievements
In her short musical career, Cardi B has become the recipient of multiple awards, including a Grammy Award, eight Billboard Music Awards, six Guinness World Records, six American Music Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, six BETA Awards, and fourteen BET Hip Hop Awards.
All those awards with only a single album released to the public are awe-inspiring!
Furthermore, her win of the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album made her the first female rapper ever to win the category. Even more outstanding is that she’s the first female rap star in fifteen years even to be nominated for the award.
Her song, “Bodak Yellow,” made her the first female rap star to achieve certified Diamond status for a release. But that’s not the end of her Diamond-certified position. She also received the same prestigious award for other songs, including “Girls Like You.”
Cardi B’s awards and accolades go on and on, and we could write an entire piece on just those!
A Look at Cardi B’s Richest Assets
When you bring in as many awards and as much annual income as Cardi B, you can enjoy yourself to the fullest and treat yourself. In this case, Cardi B’s net worth has allowed her to buy an extensive, 22,000 sq. ft. mansion and an impressive car collection to boot!
Cardi B and Offset purchased a 6-acre property in Atlanta, Georgia, complete with a towering, elegant, old-school mansion. It comes stock with five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, four half-bathrooms, a full wine cellar capable of holding 1800 bottles, and an underground shooting range.
Did we mention the outdoor pool? How about the European-style hedgerows for aesthetic purposes?
But what about Cardi B’s car collection? It’s ample!
She collects high-end vehicles, including a Lamborghini Urus, Mercedes G Wagon, and a costly McLaren. But that’s not all. She also drives a Chevrolet Suburban, Bently Bentayga, Rolls Royce Cullinan, Lamborghini Hurucan, and a Maserati Levante.
Fun Facts About Cardi B
With a greater understanding and appreciation for Cardi B’s net worth, collection of high-end vehicles, and upbringing and successes as a rap star, let’s take a look at a few fun facts to round things out!
- Before becoming world-famous for her personality on VH1 or her debut album release, Cardi B toiled away at an Amish Market in TriBeCa for $250 a week.
- At 19, the soon-to-be star was fired from her position at the deli, and her manager recommended an altogether different path. Cardi B went into stripping for New York Dolls and garnered much attention.
- Her mother would completely disagree with stripping, though, so Cardi B lied. She told her mother she was babysitting to pay her bills, claiming, “Mom, these white people are so rich, and they just want me to take care of their kids. They’re like eight and nine, and I help them with their homework, and they pay me like $100 a day.” Her mother likely discovered the truth when Cardi B became famous.
- At the tender age of 19, Cardi B underwent the knife for her first cosmetic surgery. She’s not shy about it, either. This early plastic surgery, she hoped, would set the stage for her to earn more as an adult dancer.
- Speaking of cosmetic surgeries, her butt implants cost $800 at the time, and, unfortunately, could have killed her. The implants were illegally performed using silicone, and the rap star endured severe side effects from the procedure. She said it was the “craziest pain ever.”
If ever there was a rising star in the rap scene, it’s Cardi B. Her impressive social media growth, numerous awards, countless music sales, and her other business ventures will make her net worth skyrocket before long!