Nick Cannon Net Worth
|$6 Million Per Year
|Nicholas Scott Cannon
|Date of Birth:
|8th October 1980
|43 years old
|6 ft (1.83 m)
|Actor, TV Host, Comedian, Rapper, Entrepreneur, Record Producer, Screenwriter, Composer, Radio Personality, DJ Producer, Film Producer
|5th July 2023
Nicholas Scott Cannon, famously known as Nick Cannon, has had an inspiring career that has spanned over 20 years in the entertainment industry. Nick Cannon has shown that he isn’t just a pretty face, and has used his acumen to make the most of his business skills to create a successful name for himself. If you’re a fan of all things funny, you’ve likely had a run-in with one of his famous shows to date, Wild ‘n Out.
He has also become a resident host of the most-watched America’s Got Talent show. Nick is undeniably a jack of all trades who has mastered TV, radio, business, and numerous ventures along the way. But, how much do you really know about this quirky and over-achieving talent? You’ll be surprised to find out what has made Nick Cannon the talk of the town over the years.
What is Nick Cannon’s Net Worth?
Although there’s a different view from various sources, it seems that Nick Cannon’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million. He has amassed his worth through a string of career-changing moves. He dominates the TV show hosting through the following shows.
- The Nick Cannon Show
- America’s Got Talent
- Lip Sync Battle Shorties
- The Masked Singer
- Wild N’ Out
Nick Cannon Career
Besides TV, Nick Cannon has also made a fortune with his music career, radio hosting, and his personal vested interest in various business ventures. In total, it’s estimated that he rakes in around $6 million annually. In fact, he makes approximately $70 000 on a single episode of America’s Got Talent. Beyond the screen, Nick Cannon has made a name for himself behind-the-scenes. He’s a visionary film producer, a music composer, and a DJ producer. He had discovered the secret to success by balancing his unique talents.
Nick Cannon’s Investments
One of the most prominent investments that he made was in developing gadgets. He has his own line with Ncredible products. He is also a children’s book author. When he isn’t busy with his career and investments, he takes his time to help those that are in need through different philanthropic projects. In recent years, Nick Cannon has accumulated some money from real estate. The most notable profit he’s made in this industry is the Bel Air mansion that he and his ex-wife Mariah Carey sold after filing for divorce. Purchased at $7 million, the mansion was later sold for $9 million.
Nick Cannon’s Net Worth Growth by Year
Back in 1998 when Nick Cannon started his career, he likely didn’t think that he would be worth so much money. He has grown so much over the years. Here’s a look at just how much his net worth has increased in recent years.
- 2022 – $50 million
- 2021 – $30 million
- 2020 – $28 million
- 2019 – $26 million
- 2018 – $25 million
- 2017 – $22 million
Nick Cannon’s Early Life
Knowing Nick Cannon’s net worth is one thing. It’s essential to understand the man behind the money. He has become a household name, but where exactly does he come from? Born on October 8, 1990, in San Diego, CA, Cannon was raised by his paternal grandfather. He was raised to call his grandfather “dad”.
Unfortunately, he didn’t have a smooth upbringing. He grew up in the Lincoln Park Bay Vista Projects area for most of his childhood life. As a teenager, he became part of the notorious street gang called the Lincoln Park Bloods.
However, he managed to turn his life around and completed high school at Monte Vista High School in Spring Valley. In 1998, he not only graduated from high school, but he got his big break while doing stand-up comedy. His father’s local cable access program was responsible for what would later turn into a great career in showbiz.
Where Did the Name Nick Cannon Come From?
Unlike most celebrities who decide to use an alias as their celebrity name, Nick Cannon decided against that. He has always prided himself on introducing himself by his first name. Nick Cannon is a shortened version of Nicholas Cannon. When he was young, he only wanted people to know him by his first name. This stayed true even when he joined the rap group Da G4 Dope Bomb Squad. His name has become a well-known brand and continues to soar as he dominates everything that he does.
Fun Facts about Nick Cannon
- He formed his record label, Can-I-Ball Records, in 2005. The idea was to release his second album under his own record label. But, this didn’t happen for undisclosed reasons. He decided to change the name of his record label to Ncredible Entertainment. He has since worked with Nickelodeon and pioneered other projects under the improved record label.
- In the same year, 2005, he started his widely watched TV show, Wild N’ Out. Featuring a large range of celebrities, this show is a fusion of comedy, games, and hip-hop. Currently, it’s in its 15th season.
- He was a DJ on the Ellen DeGeneres show. Moreover, he has a weekly chart program on CBS radio. The program is called Cannon’s Countdown.
- In 2008, he married the world-famous singer, Mariah Carey. In 2011, on their third anniversary, they were blessed with fraternal twins. They filed for and finalized their divorce in 2016. However, he has seven children with several women and is rumored to be expecting his eighth child.
- In 2012, he was hospitalized due to problems with his kidneys. In the same year, he suffered a pulmonary embolism. This is when doctors discovered that his medical issues were due to lupus nephritis.
- He is the chairman of TeenNick. He’s been part of Nickelodeon since 2009 and has been a creative consultant since then. He has created shows, produced music, and been part of the Kids’ Choice Awards through his partnership with Nickelodeon.
Nick Cannon FAQs
What is Nick Cannon Net Worth?
Nick Cannon net worth is currently $50 million USD.
How much money does Nick Cannon earn?
Nick Cannon earns $6 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Nick Cannon?
Nick Cannon is 6 ft (1.83 m)
How old is Nick Cannon?
Nick Cannon is currently 43 years old.
When is Nick Cannon birthday?
Nick Cannon birthday is on 8th October.