Pete Davidson Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Salary:||$2 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Peter Michael Davidson|
|Date of Birth:||16th November 1993|
|Age:||28 years old|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Comedian, Producer|
|Updated:||30th September 2022|
What is Pete Davidson’s Net Worth?
It is believed that Pete Davidson net worth is around $8 million, but that amount is projected to grow over the next several years. Pete Davidson is most famous for being a cast member on Saturday Night Live, but he has also been in a number of other television shows and web series.
It is estimated that he is paid between $15,000 to $25,000 per episode, giving him an estimated yearly income of around $700,000 from SNL alone. He is rumored to be one of the highest-paid cast members on SNL, despite the fact that he is also one of the youngest cast members. Of course, this income is in addition to the income he has made with side projects and promotional work.
It is estimated that Pete Davidson earned $2,177,146 in 2019 and $1,894,006 in 2018. Based on these numbers, it is estimated that Pete earns about $1.7 million a year.
In the calendar year 2019, Pete’s annual income was $1.894 million dollars. In the calendar year 2020, Pete Davidson made $2.177 million dollars.
When computing the Pete Davidson net worth, it’s important to remember that not every dollar a person makes becomes an asset. Pete Davidson’s net worth is based on how much he makes with money taken out for living expenses.
Who is Pete Davidson?
Pete Davidson is an American comedian most known for two things; being on Saturday Night Live and dating very famous women.
For years prior to being on Saturday Night Live, he had a career in stand-up comedy. Today, he has a number of promotional gigs, as well as a number of appearances on TV game shows and web series.
Pete got his start playing stand-up clubs around the New York City area before eventually becoming a regular cast member of Saturday Night Live. He has been in a number of TV shows including The Late Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Key Facts about Pete Davidson
- Pete Davidson’s father, Scot Matthew Davidson, was a firefighter who entered the World Trade Center and died on September 11, 2001. Pete was seven years old at the time. When Pete’s father died he was greatly affected.
- Pete was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease as a young child and was often bullied because of his weight.
- Pete Davidson attended and graduated from Xaverian High School in 2012. He also attended a semester at St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights, N.Y as well as several semesters at New York University.
- Pete Davidson has worked with hundreds of celebrities and politicians, including Hilary Clinton, John Mulaney, actress Kate Beckinsale, and Justin Bieber.
- Davidson’s first long-term celebrity relationship was with Cazzie David. They started dating in 2013 and broke up in 2016. Davidson dated Kate Beckinsale from 2016 to 2017.
- Pete Davidson announced that he first went to rehab in 2016. His struggles with drugs and alcohol came to define his next several years at SNL, and at several points, he was threatened with being terminated from the show.
- Pete suffered a mental breakdown in 2018, which he tried to treat on his own with alcohol and Xanax. He talked about his struggles with drugs and alcohol in his web series, Pete Davidson: SMD.
- One of the most famous episodes from his personal life was his relationship with famous singer Ariana Grande. On March 15, 2018, Davidson began dating pop star, Ariana Grande. On June 11, 2018, they got engaged after he proposed on her birthday during a romantic trip to the Bahamas with her family. The couple announced their split on October 14, 2018.
- He won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Series for “Saturday Night Live” in 2019
- He started dating Kim Kardashian in October of 2021, and the two are still together as of this writing.
- Davidson was a co-host on the MTV show “Total Request Live” from 2016 to 2017. At the time, this was considered to be an MTV Comedy series.
- In 2017, he started appearing on Saturday Night Live as a featured player. Most critics claim his ongoing time at SNL studios as his big break.
- His movie, The King of Staten Island, came out in 2020. The movie was loosely based on Pete Davidson’s own experiences growing up in Staten Island. While he did not spend his entire childhood on Staten Island, Davidson did spend a significant amount of time there. The Staten Island Bowling Alley featured in the movie is an actual location.
What is Pete Davidson Up to Today?
Pete Davidson has a contract with SNL through 2022, but it’s largely suspected that he’ll resign for more seasons. Most recently, he has made the news more for his personal life than his professional life. After breaking up with Ariana Grande several years ago, he is now dating Kim Kardashian.
Pete Davidson also has a number of promotional and side projects that he is currently involved in. Besides guest appearances on several TV shows, he is also involved in several online web series. He may also be piloted several new movies and TV shows.
Pete Davidson FAQs
What is Pete Davidson Net Worth?
Pete Davidson net worth is currently $8 million USD.
How much money does Pete Davidson earn?
Pete Davidson earns $2 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Pete Davidson?
Pete Davidson is 6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
How old is Pete Davidson?
Pete Davidson is currently 28 years old.
When is Pete Davidson birthday?
Pete Davidson birthday is on 16th November.