10 Of The Strangest Things Found In Human Stomachs
Chinese carpenter Li Xiangyang was carrying a nail between his teeth while working when he accidentally coughed and swallowed the nail whole. It was discovered within his body. As the doctor went to remove the nail, Li coughed again, sucking the nail back in.
8-year-old Haley Lents of Huntingburg, Indiana, discovered a couple of shiny objects laying around her family home, which she assumed to be nothing more than candy. Not long after, her intestines and stomach were filled with magnets.