Kendall Jenner Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$45 Million|
|Salary:||$20 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Kendall Nicole Jenner|
|Date of Birth:||4th November 1995|
|Age:||26 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession:||Model, Actress, TV Personality|
|Updated:||6th August 2022|
Kendall Jenner grew up under the watchful eyes of Kardashian fans in the hit series Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Now, this television personality has turned into one of the highest-paid models in the industry. She’s still known for being a part of the Kardashian clan, but how much is the Jenner sister worth?
Kendall Jenner Net Worth
Kendall Jenner is said to be worth $45 million. Surprisingly, she’s one of the wealthiest models! She makes her money from modeling, endorsement deals, and sponsored social media posts.
Kendall Jenner Early Life
Kendall Jenner, born Kendall Nicole Jenner, was born on November 3, 1995, to parents Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner) and Kris Jenner in Los Angeles, California. The only full sibling that Kendall has is her sister, Kylie Jenner. However, she is a part of a large mixed family. Her half-siblings include:
Kendall was raised in Calabasas, California with her siblings. She attended Sierra Canyon School but finished her schooling by being homeschooled so that she would have time to pursue her modeling career. However, Kendall graduated from high school in 2014.
Kendal Jenner is best known for her modeling career. She is currently one of the highest-paid models in the industry and remains well-known throughout the world for her work in the industry. This career has helped Kendall Jenner’s net worth consistently climb higher every year.
When Jenner was 14 years old, she signed with Wilhelmina Models, which helped her begin her journey through the modeling world. She was featured in a campaign by Forever 21 and has since become an icon in the fashion industry. Some of her achievements and notable moments include:
- Being featured in Teen Vogue
- Walked for designer Sherri Hill during Mercedes-Benz fashion week
- Magazine covers in American Cheerleader, Lovecat, Flavour, and more
- Campaigns with White Sands Australia and Leah Madden
A partnership with Russell James, the photographer for Victoria’s Secret, helped Kendall Jenner shift her modeling career into the world of high fashion. She was featured in his book launches and wound up signing with The Society Management.
Society Management saw the career of Kendall Jenner, and Kendall Jenner’s net worth, skyrocket. She was seen walking for brands like:
- Marc Jacobs
- Victoria’s Secret
- Vera Wang
- Tommy Hilfiger
And many more!
By 2014, she was an official representative for Estee Lauder. 2015 saw Jenner sign contracts with Calvin Klein Jeans and Penshope. She has also appeared in Vanity Fair and several international Vogue issues.
Social Media Posts
Just like the rest of the Kardashian sisters and her sister Kylie, who is famous for her own personal brand, including Kylie Skin, Kendall Jenner can make a small fortune by posting on social media platforms like Instagram. An average sponsored post can earn Kendall Jenner anywhere from $100-$150,000.
Jenner has branched out a bit on her own. She co-authored a novel with her sister Kylie Jenner and a ghostwriter. Kendall has also been a photographer on occasion.
Other Business Ventures
Kendall Jenner has had her hand in several other business ventures with her family. She helped create two colors for the Kardashian collection of nail polish by OPI, earning both her and her sister roughly $100,000. The Jenner sisters also created a jewelry collection and became well-known for their line “The Kendall & Kylie Collection” which was launched in 2013, a shoe and handbag line for Nordstrom under Steve Madden, and a Topshop collection. Each Kardashian and Jenner sister has launched a mobile app with a paid subscription. Kendall and Kylie came together to release an app together that was similar to their sister’s (Kim Kardashian) app.
If there is one thing the Kardashian and Jenner clan is known for, it has been drama and controversy. Kendall has had her fair share as well. Some of the controversies that made headlines include:
- Promoting the Fyre Festival, which turned out to be a complete fraud, and she did not disclose that it was a sponsored post
- Starring in a Pepsi commercial that was only on the air for one day because it received so much backlash stating that it minimized the Black Lives Matter movement
- Launching a line of t-shirts with her sister that featured another artist’s picture, got her sued for copyright infringement. The line also featured several popular artists that are deceased, including Tupac Shakur, which resulted in cease and desist letters from those estates.
- Accused of photoshopping her body for a Skims photoshoot
- Ballerinas were furious at her being photographed dancing in pointe shoes and a tutu for Vogue Spain due to the hard work it takes to become a ballerina
- Appropriation of other cultures, such as when she released a tequila brand (she also received a lot of backlash for not crediting the distillery where the brand was made)
- Encouraging irresponsibly drinking
While the controversies never seem to stop for this family, they also seem to get them more publicity than they already have.
The Future For Kendall Jenner
The Kendall Jenner net worth has continued to climb for years, with every year showing her net worth higher than the last. Kendall Jenner still has a promising career ahead of her as does the rest of the Kardashian Jenner clan. She remains the world’s highest-paid model.
Kendal Jenner FAQs
What is Kendal Jenner Net Worth?
Kendal Jenner net worth is currently $45 million USD.
How much money does Kendal Jenner earn?
Kendal Jenner earns $20 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Kendal Jenner?
Kendal Jenner is 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How old is Kendal Jenner?
Kendal Jenner is currently 26 years old.
When is Kendal Jenner birthday?
Kendal Jenner birthday is on 4th November.