Paris Jackson Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$110 Million|
|Salary:||$7 Million PerYear|
|Real Name:||Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson|
|Date of Birth:||3rd April 1998|
|Age:||24 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Musician, Model, TV Personality|
|Updated:||23rd September 2022|
Paris Jackson is the second child of the late pop music icon Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. She is an actress, model, musician, and popular television personality who has embraced her stardom by going in a different direction than her famous father.
Jackson gained fame by wearing a mask as a young child when out in public. Her parent’s unique style caught the eye of the paparazzi. They wanted to secure a photo of Paris without her mask. But her face would make her millions as an adult.
What is Paris Jackson’s Net Worth?
Paris Jackson has an estimated net worth of $110 million. Since Michael Jackson died in 2009, Paris has become a media darling by attending several high-profile charity events. Also, she appeared on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon and granted Oprah Winfrey an exclusive interview to discuss her upbringing as Michael Jackson’s daughter.
Paris Jackson’s net worth does not stem strictly from the television and motion picture industries. Other contributing factors to her net worth include real estate holdings and royalties from her father’s music catalog from several popular online music services.
In 2017, Paris purchased a seven-bedroom home in Los Angeles’ Topanga Canyon region of town. The cost was a modest $2 million. Recently, she bought a 12,000-square-foot mansion in the Hollywood Hills for an estimated $15 million. The property is secluded from the outside. Also, Jackson is involved in a lawsuit regarding her father’s real estate holdings. If she wins the suit, Paris Jackson’s net worth could grow by 50 percent in the next decade.
Also, she owns five cars. Last year, Paris purchased a Porche 911 for $150,000. Other automobiles owned by Jackson include a Jaguar, a Volvo XC60, a Ferrari, and a Land Rover SUV. Each vehicle maintains good value on the open market.
Paris Jackson’s Net Worth by Year
2017: $ 1 million
2018: $ 10 million
2019: $ 61 million
2020: $ 100 million
2021: $ 103 million
2022: $ 110 million
Who is Paris Jackson?
Paris Jackson was born in Beverly Hills, California. She has two siblings, one of whom is a half-brother. Older brother Michael Joseph (Prince) and Paris are the children of Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson. The couple divorced in 1999, then Jackson had another child named Prince Michael (Blanket).
Paris and her siblings were raised on their father’s Neverland Ranch outside Los Angeles. Michael Jackson wanted to keep his children out of the public eye. After his unexpected death in 2009, the children’s paternal grandmother gained custody and raised them alone.
At the start of her high school years, Paris attended The Buckley School in Sherman Oaks. She was very active in school activities as Paris was on the cheerleading squad during the fall and winter school sports seasons. Also, she played for the school’s softball team in the spring season. Paris finished her schooling at Utah’s Diamond Ranch Academy, which was a therapeutic boarding school for troubled young people. Unconfirmed media reports stated that she attempted suicide multiple times, which forced her to attend this school.
Paris Jackson’s career began in 2012. She was named on “People” magazine’s Most Beautiful People list. In 2017, Jackson was on the cover of “Rolling Stone” magazine and named ambassador of the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation later in the same year.
Financing for several movies with Paris Jackson as the lead star never materialized. In 2018, she made her movie debut in “Gringo,” a comedy that also starred Charlize Theron, David Oyelowo, and Joel Edgerton. Paris received high praise for her performance in the film.
Jackson’s moment of fame gained her a television role on the Fox series “Star,” but Paris excelled as part of an ensemble cast on the “Scream” TV series.
At the same time, she formed a folk band called The Soundflowers. Paris performs vocals and plays the ukulele during live performances. Jackson signed with Republic Records as the group released an EP album in 2020.
Key Facts About Paris Jackson
- Paris Jackson is very active on social media. She has over 3.5 million followers on different social media sites. Jackson loves connecting with her fans and sharing thoughts about life in general.
- Paris Jackson considers herself a feminist. She firmly believes in a female’s internal beauty, but not so much in their external beauty. Jackson wants women to be judged for their skills and not solely for their looks. Some feminists believe these beliefs do not uphold the movement’s ideals.
- Paris Jackson and her brother Prince are very close. Some media watchers would consider them to be each other’s best friends. Their relationship grew because of being isolated from the world. After their father’s death, Paris and her brother supported one another. And their bond is stronger than ever.
- Paris Jackson is an avid pot smoker. She has written several online posts stating her pot usage is for medicinal purposes only. Jackson feels it helps temper her bouts with depression.
- Paris Jackson and her mother have reconnected and developed a good relationship. It began with Jackson supporting her mother through breast cancer treatments. Then, Rowe appeared at her daughter’s band shows.
- Paris Jackson is a fierce environmentalist who hopes the general public gives peace a chance because it allows us to communicate with the universe. She has spoken at several environmental rallies over the last several years.
- Paris Jackson’s godparents are Elizabeth Taylor and Macaulay Culkin, who were extremely close to her father, Michael Jackson.
- Paris Jackson is named after the French city where her parents first met.
What is to Come For Paris Jackson
Paris Jackson has a keen business sense. With the expert handling of her father’s estate and music catalog, Jackson’s net worth should continue to grow. With her family’s support, Paris will see her salary rise yearly. This is one Jackson net worth to keep an eye on.
Paris Jackson FAQs
1) What is Paris Jackson’s net worth?
Paris Jackson net worth is currently $ 110 million USD.
2) How much money does Paris Jackson earn?
Paris Jackson earns $ 7 million per year from various sources.
3) How tall is Paris Jackson?
Paris Jackson is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
4) How old is Paris Jackson?
Currently, Paris Jackson is 24 years old.
5) When is Paris Jackson birthday?
Paris Jackson’s birthday is April 3rd.
Paris Jackson FAQs
What is Paris Jackson Net Worth?
Paris Jackson net worth is currently $110 million USD.
How much money does Paris Jackson earn?
Paris Jackson earns $7 million peryear from various sources.
How tall is Paris Jackson?
Paris Jackson is 5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
How old is Paris Jackson?
Paris Jackson is currently 24 years old.
When is Paris Jackson birthday?
Paris Jackson birthday is on 3rd April.