Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$160 Million|
|Salary:||$30 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Jennifer Shrader Lawrence|
|Date of Birth:||15th August 1990|
|Age:||32 years old|
|Height:||5ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Film Director, Model, Activist|
|Updated:||1st June 2023|
The stories of Hollywood’s biggest stars can make for great reading, and Jennifer Lawrence’s story of stardom is no exemption. Unfortunately, when most people are growing up, they are convinced that going to school and graduating are the only ways to succeed.
As a result, some people equate celebrities and wealth with a high level of education. But did you know that Jennifer Lawrence dropped out of school at only 14? She did not even attain her General Educational Development (GED). Her career was her priority, so she resolved to educate herself.
Years later, she has been featured in many award-winning roles, including the highest-grossing film “The Hunger Games,” which saw her rise to fame.
What Is Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth?
Jennifer Lawrence’s net worth as of 2022 is $160 million.
She is among the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. Her salary for 2021 was $25million, which she bagged from the Don’t Look Up film. But how does she make all this cash? Well, Jennifer Lawrence gets her wealth from acting. Being an actress has shaped her life, and she attributes her success to the X-Men Franchise, The Hunger Games, and Silver Linings Playbook.
Besides acting, Lawrence owns a production company, Excellent Cadaver, founded in 2018. In addition, she has been associated with endorsement deals, the most famous one being Dior, where she’s been working since 2012.
Who Is Jennifer Lawrence?
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence was born and grew up in Louisville, Kentucky until she was 14 years old. She is married to Cooke Maroney, an art gallery director, and they were blessed with their first child in Feb 2022.
Lawrence is commonly known as “Jen” or “J’ Law.” She was born to Karen (née Rooker), who manages a children’s campground, and Gary Lawrence, a construction company owner. She has two older brothers, who she says contributed to her tomboy life which she ditched after starting The Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook.
The award-winning star had a tough childhood as she suffered from hyperactivity and anxiety, which made her withdraw from her peers. However, her acting skills started at an early age. She often performed for her dad when he was working from home.
Her love for acting saw her perform as a prostitute in a church play when she was nine.
Furthermore, she loved cheerleading in most school games and even played boys’ basketball while her father was the coach.
Lawrence attended Kammerer Middle School in Louisville but dropped out at age 14 to pursue acting full-time. A tour to New York with her family paved the way for her career. She moved to New York with her family for reading roles, and she did an excellent job.
Her mother encouraged her to leave acting and pursue modeling, but she declined and followed her dreams.
Jennifer has been featured in People’s Most Beautiful People in 2011 and 2013, Maxim’s Hot 100 from 2011 to 2014, and she was top on the FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list in 2014. In addition, she topped Time’s 100 most influential people in 2013 and was on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list from 2013 to 2016.
Jeniffer Lawrence Career
Jennifer Lawrence continued with small acting jobs until she got a role in the TV pilot Company Town (2006), which unfortunately was never aired nor sold.
She never gave up, so she started appearing in television shows and commercials before being cast in a recurring role on the TBS sitcom The Bill Engvall Show (2007–09). During her early career, she had minor roles in films such as Monk, Medium, Garden Party (2008), and The Burning Plain (2008).
The Winter’s Bone (2010) saw the heavens smiling down at her. The actress received the highest commendations, and she became the second-youngest Best Actress nominee during that time.
In 2011, she achieved wide recognition for playing the mutant Mystique in X-Men: First Class, a role she reprised in later installments of the series. In addition, she garnered critical acclaim for playing Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games film series (2012–15) and became the highest-paid heroine of all time.
She also had a role in the Silver Linings Playbook (2012), winning the academy award. Jennifer Lawrence is also known for her roles in American Hustle and Joy (2015). She has since acted in other films, the latest being “Don’t Look Up” in 2021.
Fun Facts About Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence loved horse riding; she even has an injured tailbone that proves she had been thrown from horseback.
- Pippi Lawrence Stocking, her dog, accompanies her to the set. During one scene in Red Sparrow, a knife incident happens, and Pippi sees the need to intervene for Lawrence.
- Even though Lawrence can perform excellently in any role given to her, she has never attended acting classes. Whatever she does is self-taught and based on pure talent.
- Jennifer Lawrence is said to have caused Chris Pratt’s divorce after working together in Passengers. The Hollywood actor had been married to his wife, Anna Faris, for eight years, but unfortunately, the couple separated in August 2017 and divorced in October 2018.
- Lawrence has a tattoo on her right hand to remind her to drink water to stay hydrated.
- She was a victim of a celebrity nude photo leak in August 2014. Her iCloud account and those of various celebrities were hacked by a group called The Fappening. They posted about 500 nudes on an imageboard, 5chan, and other social media such as Reddit. This broke J’ Law’s spirits and her body’s confidence levels were affected, but she didn’t go through with the lawsuit.
- Jen wanted to become a doctor, but her acting career wouldn’t let us experience this side of her. During her early acting days, Jen used to work as an assistant nurse at her mother’s camp.
- She once fell on stage during the Oscars in 2013. She was going to receive her award for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook, and she tripped on her way up the stairs. The beautiful thing is that she handled herself well and didn’t look embarrassed by the fall.
Jennifer Lawrence Investments
J’ Law’s investment includes a car that, for a celebrity, we can say she’s not flashy, but she’s got some class. She owns a Tesla Model S, Cadillac, CTS Coupe, and Audi Q7.
She also has an epic mansion in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. Jennifer bought the $8million property in 2014. She also had a penthouse in New York City, which she sold for $9.9 Million in 2020.
What Next for Jennifer Lawrence
At this point in her career, it seems like anything is possible for Jennifer. We believe there are no limits to what she can do in 2022, all because of her relentless ambition and drive to succeed. We have seen her do it before, and we’re expecting her to do more.
This year she’s set to star in the Red, White, and Water film. Other films that Jennifer stars in, but the release date is not yet out, are Mob Girl, Bad Blood, and No Hard Feelings. It seems she’s swamped; all we do is wish her the best in all her endeavors. One thing is for sure, Jennifer Lawrence’s net worth is going to increase after the release of these movies.
Don’t Look Up Official Trailer
Jennifer Lawrence FAQs
What is Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth?
Jennifer Lawrence net worth is currently $160 million USD.
How much money does Jennifer Lawrence earn?
Jennifer Lawrence earns $30 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Jennifer Lawrence?
Jennifer Lawrence is 5ft 9 in (1.75 m)
How old is Jennifer Lawrence?
Jennifer Lawrence is currently 32 years old.
When is Jennifer Lawrence birthday?
Jennifer Lawrence birthday is on 15th August.