Andrew Garfield Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$16 Million|
|Salary:||$1 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Andrew Russell Garfield|
|Date of Birth:||20th August 1983|
|Age:||40 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Updated:||29th June 2023|
Andrew Garfield is a British/American film actor who has made his mark in Hollywood and on stage in the theater. The memorable movie roles have included playing Peter Parker/Spider-Man in two feature films, one in the same but in a cameo role in a third. He has also had success on stage, winning a Tony Award and has won three Golden Globe Awards for several movie roles.
What Is Andrew Garfield’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, his net worth was $16 million. Garfield recently got $1 million for appearing in a Marvel Cinematic Universe film alongside Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Benedict Cumberbatch.
Andrew Garfield’s Net Worth Growth By Year
Andrew Garfield’s net worth has increased as the actor has continued to find more mainstream work. He went from making $500,000 in the first “Amazing Spider-Man” to $1 million for the second one and then netting that amount for “No Way Home” even though he had much less screen time than the other two movies.
Who Is Andrew Garfield?
Andrew Russell Garfield, who has enjoyed both critical and commercial success, was born to a British mother and an American father. He lived in London early on, which is why he has a British accent. He identifies as Jewish due to his Jewish-American father.
Early on, he got a role in “Lions For Lamb,” directed by Robert Redford, and had Meryl Streep and Tom Cruise in it.
Before becoming Peter Parker, he participated in “The Social Network,” which was about Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg. After his role in the two “Amazing Spider-Man” films, he got roles in movies like “Hacksaw Ridge” and “tick, tick BOOM.”
He also participated in the Marvel Cinematic Universe when he portrayed one universe’s version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man alongside Tobey Maguire and Tom Holland.
Garfield is also beginning to get more power in Hollywood since he is an executive producer for an upcoming mini-series.
Fun Facts About Andrew Garfield
- For a while, he dated his “Amazing Spider-Man” co-star Emma Stone, who played Gwen Stacy, the romantic interest of Peter Parker.
- Growing up, Garfield was a gymnast and a swimmer, which surely helped him with the physical part of playing Spider-Man.
- He originally wanted to study business, but a friend convinced him to take acting lessons.
- Garfield trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama at the University of London.
- The actor won a BAFTA TV award for his work on the television film “Boy A.”
- He won a Tony award for his work on the stage. It was for the Leading Role in “Angels in America,” and he won it in 2018.
- Time Magazine named him as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People In the World in 2022. None other than Martin Scorsese wrote a piece about him and declared him an extraordinary talent whose acting career bears watching.
- His American accent is so good that people are shocked when they hear his natural British accent. He even surprised his Spider-Man co-star Emma Stone when he returned to it after filming the movie.
- The popular actor is actually not on social media since he feels he couldn’t withstand the negativity that can be prevalent there.
- Another moment when he realized that he was making it in Hollywood … he once threw up in the late Prince’s toilet at a party.
- He has a ritual at New Year’s where he gathers with friends at Primrose Hill, and they write things they want to rid themselves of and then burn the paper there.
- The reason that his version of Peter Parker skateboards is because he convinced the director to let him do it.
- Garfield worked at Starbucks before he hit it big, but they fired him because he apparently sat too much.
- While Garfield likes acting, he doesn’t do endorsements much because he is a bit wary of capitalism.
- Garfield got his first Oscar nomination for his work in “Hacksaw Ridge.” He didn’t win, but it made him realize that he belonged as an actor.
- He kissed Ryan Reynolds at the 2017 Golden Globes and has been an ally for LGTBQ+ people.
- While he enjoys making movies, he says that the “theater is my home.” He feels that there is more community between the audience and the actors when it comes to theater.
- He was nothing but supportive when Tom Holland was chosen to replace him as Spider-Man.
What’s Next For Andrew Garfield?
It looks like Andrew Garfield is going to remain on television for the near future. He played Detective Jeb Pyre in the mini-series “Under The Banner of Heaven,” and it was announced he would portray the maverick billionaire mogul Richard Branson in the 2023 mini-series that was titled “Hot Air.”
Andrew Garfield FAQs
What is Andrew Garfield’s Net Worth?
How Much Does Andrew Garfield Earn?
As of this writing, he can command $1 million, but that could go up the more popular he becomes.
How Tall is Andrew Garfield?
How Old Is Andrew Garfield?
Garfield will be 39 in 2022.
When Is Andrew Garfield’s Birthday?
His birthday is on August 20.
Andrew Garfield FAQs
What is Andrew Garfield Net Worth?
Andrew Garfield net worth is currently $16 million USD.
How much money does Andrew Garfield earn?
Andrew Garfield earns $1 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Andrew Garfield?
Andrew Garfield is 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How old is Andrew Garfield?
Andrew Garfield is currently 40 years old.
When is Andrew Garfield birthday?
Andrew Garfield birthday is on 20th August.