Quavo Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$26 Million|
|Salary:||$6 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Quavious Keyate Marshall|
|Date of Birth:||2nd April 1991|
|Age:||32 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Mix Engineer|
|Updated:||1st June 2023|
Quavious Keyate Marshall, better known by his stage name Quavo, formed the rap trio Polo Club, later known as Migos, with his cousin Offset and nephew Takeoff. The group’s debut studio album, Yung Rich Nation, which was released in 2015, launched them to mainstream stardom after they had released mixtapes and only modest amounts of success. Quavo has had a great solo career and a member of his successful Migos, working with musicians, including Drake. Over the years, his music collaborations and corporate endorsements have made him a multi-millionaire.
The music business has given a gratifying experience that has helped increase Quavo’s net worth, from creating successful songs and singles to landing the role of the face of a well-known athletic brand.
What Is Quavo Net Worth?
It is safe to conclude that the rapper is well on making millions of dollars with all the collaborations he has done as a solo artist and as a member of the group Migos. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Quavo’s net worth reached an all-time high of over $16 million as of 2019.
Quavo’s style choices may provide insight into his way of living. The rapper always sports over $50,000 in bespoke timepieces from Avianne and Co Jewelers. His extravagant lifestyle is supplemented by exotic high-end vehicles.
Who Is Quavo? [ Early Life]
Quavious Keyaate Marshall, an American rapper, was born in Athens, Georgia, on April 2, 1991. The three members of Migos were raised in Gwinnett County, a primarily suburban county 30 minutes northeast of Lawrenceville, Georgia. Berkmar High School’s starting quarterback for the 2009 season, his senior year, was Berkmar High School.
Quavo led Berkmar to their first season victory in Week 2 as they improved to 1-9 in 2009 thanks to 19-of-25 passing for 201 yards and three touchdowns. In 2009, Quavo broke the mark by completing 28 pass attempts in a single game.
Even though Quavo finished the football season for his final year, he left Berkmar months before he was set to graduate.
Rappers Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset formed the group Migos in 2008. Polo Club was the group’s last name until they renamed it “Migos.” As their debut project, they released a mixtape titled “Juug Season” in 2011.
When Quavo released the song “Versace” in 2013, the Migos attracted much attention. Canadian rapper Drake later remixed the music, and the resultant track peaked at number 99 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Outside of Migos, Quavo has been in many well-known songs, including “Congratulations,” “I’m the One,” “Portland,” and “No Brainer.”
In 2017, Quavo collaborated on the song “Go Off” from The Fate of the Furious: The Album with Travis Scott and Lil Uzi Vert. Finally, the song received the RIAA’s mark of approval.
Authorities interrupted a Migos concert in April 2015 at Georgia Southern University, and all three members were taken into custody.
Quavo was arrested and charged with marijuana possession and possessing a firearm in a school safety zone. He was sentenced to 12-month imprisonment after entering a not guilty plea to misdemeanor marijuana charges, but the sentence was suspended, and he paid a fee. In the 2018 NBA
How does Quavo Make His Money?
Quavo’s net wealth is primarily a result of Migos’s commercial success. Migos made a staggering $25 million between September 2017 and September 2018, divided among the three members. A significant portion of that cash flow was generated by a tour that saw them play 93 performances in a year. They currently rank among the most streamed musical acts worldwide.
Quavo also bought a small share in the sports company Legends. Along with Matt Barnes, Willie McGinest, Steve Nash, and Baker Mayfield, these individuals also invested in the business.
Interesting Facts About Quavo
- In 2014, record producer Quavo was labeled the most influential rapper of the year.
- His Favorite Rapper Is JAY-Z
- Takeoff is Quavo’s nephew, whereas Quavo is Offset’s cousin.
- In Lilburn, Georgia, he attended Berkmar High School Patriots.” He was a quarterback for his school’s football team at his time in school.
- He developed a new interest in hip-hop music in the seventh grade and, along with his cousin and nephew, started writing his music and songs.
- In 2017, he was nominated for a teen choice award.
- The MTV Video Music Awards nominated him for Best Hip Hop Video. For the same piece of work, he received two nominations from the American Music Awards: Collaboration of the Year and Favorite Song – Rap/Hip-Hop.
- He received two nominations at the Billboard Music Awards in 2018. The first one is in the Top Streaming Song (Audio) category for Post Malone and “Congratulations.” The other is for “I’m the One” under the heading “Top Rap Song.”
- He left his final year of high school to pursue a career in music and started locally recording tracks with Takeoff and Offset.
- The group used to bring their music to clubs and offer to buy a DJ’s drink in exchange for playing one of their songs.
- He draws a lot of inspiration from 90s rap flicks like Juice, Menace II Society, and Snoop Dogg.
- The debut solo album by American rapper and Migos member Quavo is titled Quavo Huncho, considered the best rap album ever.
- Quavo’s studio solo album, Quavo Huncho, peaked at number 2 on the Billboard 200 in 2018.
Quavo is a hit-maker who contributed significantly to Migos’ popularity and directed numerous music videos. Quavo started his track soon after the group gained notoriety and appeared in numerous TV shows. The rising performer has played himself in shows like “Atlanta,” “Star,” and “Narcos.” He has graced the pages of numerous magazines and was one of the famous people who participated in the NBA All-Star teams. He recently debuted his clothing line under the well-known “boohoo” label.
As of August 2022, the record producer Quavo’s net worth is estimated at $26 million.
What is Quavo Net Worth?
Quavo net worth is currently $26 million USD.
How much money does Quavo earn?
Quavo earns $6 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Quavo?
Quavo is 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How old is Quavo?
Quavo is currently 32 years old.
When is Quavo birthday?
Quavo birthday is on 2nd April.