Markiplier Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$35 Million|
|Salary:||$10 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Mark Edward Fischbach|
|Date of Birth:||28th June 1989|
|Age:||33 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Updated:||29th September 2022|
Markiplier is one of the wealthiest YouTubers, but that’s not the only way he’s made his massive net worth. He is also an actor, author, producer, and more. With over 30 million subscribers and almost 20 billion views on his YouTube channel, Markiplier is often viewed as one of the biggest influencers on the platform.
Markiplier’s Net Worth
Markiplier is estimated to be worth $35 million. He can earn up to $20 million per year from things related to his social media accounts, such as his YouTube channel. In addition to that, Markiplier earns money from other business ventures, such as his clothing label.
Early Life Markiplier
Markiplier, born Mark Edward Fischbach, was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on June 28, 1989. His parents were Clifton Fischbach, who served in the U.S. Army, and Sunok Frank. Clifton met Sunok when he was stationed in Korea. Soon after she gave birth to Mark, the couple moved to Cincinnati, Ohio. Markiplier was born in America but is half German and half Korean.
Growing up, Markiplier was poor. He grew up with an older brother, Jason, who created TwoKinds.
He attended Milford High School. Then, Markiplier attended the University Of Cincinnati. He studied biomedical engineering but wound up dropping out so that he could focus on his career as a YouTuber.
Markiplier first joined YouTube in 2012. He wound up posting his first video to his YouTube channel a month later, which was him playing a video game called Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Markiplier enjoyed making gameplay videos. He played various games on the channel, but his Google Adsense account was terminated, so he was no longer making money from YouTube ads.
This led him to start another channel for his YouTube videos, called MarkiplierGAME. In 2014, the gameplay commentary videos consisted of him playing Five Nights At Freddy’s, which saw his views skyrocket to over 80 million. He instantly began to see success. Markiplier did a cameo in the next Five Nights At Freddy’s game and continued to make more videos featuring the game.
Soon after, Markiplier moved to Los Angeles, where he shared housing with Ryan Magee and Daniel Kyre. The couple is also a part of the YouTube community. They created the channel Cyndago and featured Markiplier on the channel. After the death of Daniel, Markiplier took some time away from YouTube.
Interesting Facts About Markiplier
- The name Markeplier is a combination of the word multiplier and Mark. He did this intentionally because he planned on posting routines that involved him acting as every person in the routine
- He enjoyed playing the trombone when he was in high school
- Markiplier’s YouTube channel made him more than $60 million in three years
- Appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Was listed as one of the top 10 most influential celebrities in 2015
- Was a co-host with Janet Varney for the 2015 South by Southwest Gaming Awards
- His interactive video A Date With Markiplier was a huge hit
- It was succeeded by another interactive video titled A Heist With Markeplier
- Launched a channel called Unus Annus via a collaboration with Ethan Nestor. On YouTube, Nestor is also known by the name Crank GamePlays.
- Worked with Red Giant regarding a comic book
- Signed with Endeavor to work on other forms of entertainment and expression, such as music and/or being an actor
Markiplier continues to expand his reach as he pursues other business ventures, such as his clothing line. His popularity, and the Markiplier net worth, continue to increase.
Throughout his rise to fame, he has received several awards. He’s also been nominated for quite a few awards. Awards range from nominations for being the funniest YouTuber to nominations for awards highlighting the millions of dollars he has raised for charity. These include:
- Nominated for Streamy Awards
- Won the Purpose Awards for Social Good – Creator
- Awarded a Diamond Creator Award
- Was the Celebrity Of The Year at the Make A Wish Foundation Awards Ceremony
- Won the Scripted Series Award
- Awarded the Oliver R. Grace Award for Distinguished Service in Advancing Cancer Research from the Cancer Research Institute
- Nominated for A Kids’ Choice Award
- Earned a Golden Joystick Award
- Nominated for The Game Awards
Markiplier is well-known for many things, including his contributions to charity. He used GoFundMe to raise enough money to cover the funeral costs of his step-niece. He’s raised millions of dollars for charity through live streams and events. His Tasteful Nudes fundraiser helped him raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for the Cancer Research Institute.
During the early days of his career as a YouTuber, Makiplier was relatively quiet about his relationship status. As the years went on, he started to open up a bit more about his girlfriend of years: Amy Nelson, who is also known by her nickname Peebles. The couple got together in 2015 and is often described as the perfect couple by fans. Nelson runs a YouTube channel of her own called Peebles Channel.
Markiplier is open about his political stance as a liberal and used his platform to speak out against the murder of George Floyd. He also supports gay rights.
What is Markiplier Net Worth?
Markiplier net worth is currently $35 million USD.
How much money does Markiplier earn?
Markiplier earns $10 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Markiplier?
Markiplier is 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How old is Markiplier?
Markiplier is currently 33 years old.
When is Markiplier birthday?
Markiplier birthday is on 28th June.