fbpx

10 Real Tales Of Summer Camp Horror



Faulty Smoke Detector

After an overloaded electrical outlet causes a fire that nearly led to the deaths of numerous teen girls and their counselors, it was revealed a faulty smoke detector could led to a late warning. The detector failed to go off after the flames engulfed the entire cabin.

Committed Suicide

William Shook, sadly, shot himself in the head using .40-caliber handgun. At the time, Shook was inside of his tent at a Boy Scout camp when he killed himself. Medical examiners claim the boy was suffering from Asperger Syndrome.