10 Of The Strangest Things Found In Human Stomachs



Batteries

Children tend to eat batteries every single year, but one 13-month old boy from Liecester, England, died after ingesting multiple batteries. He died due to internal bleeding thanks to the batteries he found in his local nursery school.

Live Frogs

Yang Dingcai, of Southeast China, claims that for the past 40 years he has been swallowing live frogs and rats in an effort to avoid any intestinal issues and keep him strong. The animals die within his body following ingestion.