10 Incredibly Dangerous Children’s Toys That Were Banned
Cabbage Patch Snacktime Kids Dolls
Cabbage Patch Snacktime Kids Dolls were quite popular amongst children many decades ago. They had a motorozied mouth piece to “eat” plastic food. Kids would stick their fingers or hair inside and become trapped, causing pain and injury.
Buckyballs were once thought to be the perfect desk toy, and were conceived as a stress reliever. That was not the case. Instead, children swallowed them and the balls clamped together magnetically along the intestinal walls, refusing to release.