Antonio Brown Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$20 Million|
|Salary:||$1.6 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Antonio Tavaris Brown Sr.|
|Date of Birth:||10th July 1988|
|Age:||33 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession:||Professional Football Player|
|Updated:||7th June 2022|
As of 2022, Antonio Brown’s net worth is $20 million. Antonio Brown is an American football player who has played for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He is a four-time All-Pro selection and was selected to nine Pro Bowls.
Most of Antonio Brown net worth can be attributed to the numerous contracts and endorsements he has signed throughout his NFL career. He has signed several contracts throughout his career. Some of the most notable include his five-year, $42.5 million contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2012 and his four-year, $68 million contract extension with the team in 2017. Brown has also signed numerous endorsement deals, including a multi-million dollar deal with Nike in 2016.
Who is Antonio Brown?
Brown was born on July 10, 1988, in Miami, Florida. He played college football at Central Michigan University, where he was a two-time first-team All-American. He was drafted by the Steelers in the sixth round of the 2010 NFL Draft.
He has been given the nickname of Mr. Big Chest, AB, and Antonio “Don’t Call Me Tony” Brown. In 2010, he was named the MAC Special Teams Player of the Year. In 2011 and 2012, he was named a first-team All-American by the Associated Press. He is a four-time All-Pro selection and was selected to nine Pro Bowls.
Antonio Brown’s parents are Eddie Brown and Adrianne Moss. Eddie Brown is a former Arena Football League player and the current head coach of the Albany Firebirds. Adrianne Moss is a model and actress.
Antonio Brown spent nine seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers, becoming one of the most prolific wide receivers in NFL history. During his time with the team, Brown tallied over 11,000 receiving yards and 74 touchdowns, earning Pro Bowl and All-Pro honors on multiple occasions.
Brown was a key part of the Pittsburgh offense for many years, and his departure in 2019 was a big blow to the team. However, they have since rebounded and are once again one of the top teams in the NFL.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Antonio Brown’s time with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was short-lived, but it was eventful. After being released by the New England Patriots following a string of off-field incidents, Brown signed with the Buccaneers in October 2020. Brown’s third score, a one-yard reception from Tom Brady with six seconds left in the first half of Super Bowl LV against the Kansas City Chiefs, was his first. The Buccaneers won 31–9 and secured Brown his first Super Bowl title.
Tom Brady publicly took Antonio Brown under his wing before the 2021 season, in hopes the star receiver would return to his more productive self, until week 17, when Brown stripped down and walked out of the stadium in the middle of the game. Brown cited a cover-up of his injuries by the Buccaneers organization, as well as the Buccaneers purposefully not passing him the ball in a plan to not pay him an incentive for his contract, as the reason for the outburst.
Brown has been a talented and productive receiver in the NFL, but his off-field issues have derailed his career. He will likely never play in the NFL again, but he will always be remembered for his time with the Steelers and Buccaneers.
Fun Facts About Antonio Brown
- He has the catchphrases “bizness is boomin” and “AB84.”
- In 2015, he was voted by his peers as the Steelers’ MVP.
- In 2018, he was named NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
- He has listed one of his all-time favorite teammates as former Steelers teammate JuJu Smith-Schuster.
- His favorite route to run is a slant.
- Brown has been known to change his hair color and style frequently.
- -He has four children: Antonio Jr., Autonomy, Ali, and Apollo.
- His favorite hobby is playing video games.
- In 2019, he was accused of sexual assault by his former trainer, Britney Taylor. He has denied these allegations.
- In 2020, he was arrested and charged with felony burglary and battery after an incident at his home in Florida. These charges were later dropped.
- In 2015, Antonio Brown was hit hard by Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict during the 2015 AFC wild-card playoff game and knocked unconscious. After this hit, Brown was never the same and began taking part in numerous off-field antics, including stripping down in the middle of a game and walking off the field this past season.
What’s Next for Antonio Brown?
Since walking off the field, Antonio Brown’s contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was terminated, and he was not invited to training camp this year. Because of all his off-field, and on-field, antics, and his past injuries, teams are reluctant to sign the talented veteran star to a new contract.
Luckily, the former All-Pro wide receiver has recently joined Kanye West’s Donda Sports. Brown will serve as the president of the operation. It seems as though Brown is relishing his fame and stardom, with seemingly no current plans for returning to the football field.