Gigi Hadid Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$29 Million|
|Salary:||$9-10 Million Per Year|
|Real Name:||Gigi Hadid|
|Date of Birth:||23rd April 1995|
|Age:||27 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)|
|Profession:||Model, Actress, TV Personality|
|Updated:||30th November 2022|
Born Jelena Noura Hadid, the model and media personality is known as one of the richest supermodels in the world. While Gigi’s love for modeling started way back when she was still a child, today she holds the title of being one of America’s most popular models.
Gigi is known for modeling for big brands such as Victoria’s Secret and is the face of many other glamorous brands such as BMW, Maybelline, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, and Versace. Whether you’re swooning at Gigi’s good looks or the fact that she is often linked to the ex-One Direction star, Zayn Malik, you have to stop and wonder: what is Gigi Hadid’s net worth?
Gigi Hadid Net Worth
While the figures are constantly changing, Gigi Hadid’s net worth is currently estimated at 29 million dollars.
How is this possible? Well, ever since her debut back in 2014, Gigi has been a designer favorite which made it clear that she was meant to be on the catwalk. To date, Gigi has walked for brands such as Versace, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, and Vivienne Westwood to name but a few. She has also been photographed for Vogue a few times, further cementing her value in the industry. By the age of 23 years, Gigi had accumulated quite a fortune.
It also helps that she and her sister Bella Hadid are represented by one of the most successful modeling agencies in the world, IMG Models. While it might seem as though Gigi’s affluent background is the reason for her net worth, her hard work and dedication are what got her to where she is today.
And how does she spend all that fortune?
Gigi is the proud owner of a $3 million apartment in New York City and she even has a flat in the same building valued at $4.2 million.
Early Life of Gigi Hadid
Born on the 23rd of April, 1995 in Los Angeles, Gigi’s parents are Yolanda and Mohamed Hadid. Gigi hails from an affluent family, her mother is a former model and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and her father is a prominent property developer and investor. Gigi’s siblings, Bella Hadid and Anwar Hadid are also successful models.
Gigi is believed to have attended Malibu High School where she took an interest in volleyball and riding horses. She later decided to pursue criminal psychology studies but decided to drop out in order to give preference to her modeling career.
Gigi’s Modelling Career
Gigi was initially discovered by the fashion brand Guess when she was merely 2 years old. It was, however, her debut in 2014 where she modeled for the Desigual show that got her noticed and this runway appearance paved the way to her success.
She took the New York fashion world by storm when she walked for Victoria’s Secret and she even became a Victoria’s Secret ‘angel’, which is a big honor in the modeling world.
Gigi’s other accolades include appearing on the covers of top-selling magazines such as Vogue, Teen Vogue, InStyle, Elle, AdWeek, and Harper’s Bazaar. It doesn’t stop there, however, as Gigi also won the award for International Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards in 2016.
Fun Facts About Miss Hadid
Having glanced slightly at the personal and professional life of this famous icon, as well as breaking down her staggering net worth, let’s explore some interesting facts about Gigi Hadid.
- Gigi has been affiliated with singer Zayn Malik for a long time. Gigi is said to have started dating Zayn in the later part of 2015. In 2018, the pair broke up and then dated again in 2020 before welcoming their daughter, Khai, towards the end of the same year. Although Gigi and Zayn have had many break-ups and makeups, it seems that the final straw in their relationship happened when Zayn was charged with harassment for attacking Gigi’s mother in 2021.
- Gigi has been featured in quite a few music videos, including Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood music video and in Calvin Harris’ How Deep Is your Love music video.
- Gigi prefers to be called Gigi even though it’s not her real name. In fact, Gigi was the nickname that her mum gave her when she was younger and the nickname stuck.
- At 2 years old, Gigi modeled for a Baby Guess Campaign, and the rest, as they say, is history.
- Gigi can also be called a reality show star as she has appeared in her mum’s former show Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- Gigi Hadid wrote a piece for Lena Dunham’s newsletter back in 2016. In this article, she recollected her memories of being picked up by a stranger after a fashion show and she speaks of how she defended herself. If that doesn’t prove that Gigi is role model material then we don’t know what does.
What is Gigi Up To Now?
Like her mother, Gigi is an avid cook and has been known to share a recipe or two on her Instagram every now and then. She was also featured on Master Chef at some point, so maybe one day she’ll decide to cook up a storm on the silver screen on the regular.
Gigi Hadid FAQs
What is Gigi Hadid Net Worth?
Gigi Hadid net worth is currently $29 million USD.
How much money does Gigi Hadid earn?
Gigi Hadid earns $9-10 million per year from various sources.
How tall is Gigi Hadid?
Gigi Hadid is 5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
How old is Gigi Hadid?
Gigi Hadid is currently 27 years old.
When is Gigi Hadid birthday?
Gigi Hadid birthday is on 23rd April.